Looking for something to do? The Shenango Valley Senior Center invites All older adults (age 60+) to join in on a wide range of programs and activities specifically designed for seniors.
Conveniently located in Hermitage, the Center welcomes seniors from all of the Shenango Valley. Not from the Valley? All residents of Mercer County are welcome, and staff are eager to meet
- Join friends for a lunchtime meal that is always delicious and nutritious.
- We have a broad selection of programs and activities designed with your interests in mind and to promote healthy aging and optimal wellness.
- Do you enjoy playing bingo? Or come to listen to live entertainment, celebrate birthdays and holidays.
- Feel like you need to get up and moving? We can help! Choose from many exercise classes that are adaptable to your comfort level, taught by certified instructors.
- Learn about senior issues from community experts who present information on a variety of topics.
- Have a special talent or skill? Looking for a way to give back? Volunteers are always welcome, and we are always looking for suggestions for new, fun and interesting programs.